Our Data Commitment
We believe that your Data Protection is of the highest importance to us. We ensure that, if we collect and use certain types of information about an individual participant's situation, then we comply with the Eight Principles of Data Protection, as set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
These principles are:
1. shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
2. is processed for limited purpose.
3. is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
4. is accurate and up to date.
5. is not kept for longer than is necessary.
6. is processed in line with your rights.
7. is secure.
8. is not transferred to other countries without adequate protection
Should you have any concerns whatsoever about how or why we collect data from you and how we dispose of your data when it is no longer necessary for us to keep it, then please do not hesitate to contact your Caseworker or, if you prefer, email on email@example.com